Through your membership, you help us promote the use of Washington’s historic places, provide technical assistance to individuals statewide who are trying to save threatened landmarks, advocate, and offer education programs.
You can also give a gift membership at any level for that special someone who has everything. Gift memberships are a fun and easy way to spread the word of the Washington Trust’s work to safeguard Washington’s historic places through advocacy, education, collaboration and stewardship.
- Quarterly issues of This Place — your guide to preservation issues in Washington State.
- Complimentary tour of the historic Stimson-Green Mansion for member and guest.
- Advance invitations and discounted admission to annual events like RevitalizeWA, VintageWA, and the Sivinski Benefit
- Access to rent the Stimson-Green Mansion for private events and meetings. (Rental fees are waived for non-profit level members wishing to use one of our small-scale meeting spaces.)
- Access to scholarship funding to attend Lobby Day in Washington D.C. (as available)
- Access to Valerie Sivinski Grants (as eligible and pending a competitive process)
- A tax deduction — the Washington Trust for Historic Preservation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Students, seniors, and those on a limited income, we appreciate any amount you are comfortable contributing toward membership. There is an open field on our membership form for your contribution.
Prefer to be billed monthly and never receive another renewal notice? Evergreen Membership is for you! Register here at any monthly amount (min $5) and you’ll receive recognition in every issue of Trust News.
You can become a new member of the Washington Trust or renew your existing membership using our secure online donation page. If you prefer to send a check or give credit card information over the phone, please download a membership form or contact Kristy Conrad at 206-624-9449.