Sivinski Holiday Benefit 2020
December 15, 2020 | 5:00 pm
Online via Zoom
There’s no place like Zoom for the holidays…
Although we can’t welcome you to the Stimson-Green Mansion in person this year, we wouldn’t dream of ringing in the holidays without our annual Sivinski Holiday Benefit! Join us online to celebrate another year of preserving the places that matter in our state as we announce the recipients of the 2021 Sivinski Fund, a grant program that provides funding to grassroots preservation projects around Washington State.
And even though we might be apart, we’re bringing the same level of holiday cheer and jolly tradition to the online setting for this year’s party. We’ll broadcast live from the Stimson-Green Mansion, complete with props, cocktail recipes, Zoom backgrounds, Christmas trees, and, of course, our (in)famous live raffle. Plus, after the official program concludes, all attendees will be invited to join a special afterparty with trivia, mingling, and a chance to show off your holiday duds.
Click below to purchase your pay-what-you-can admission tickets, with the option to add on as many raffle tickets as you’d like! As always, all proceeds from ticket and raffle sales will go directly towards the Valerie Sivinski Fund.
Raffle tickets are available at a special early bird discount of 1 for $20 or 6 for $100 until December 2. On December 3, prices increase to 1 for $25 or 5 for $100. So don’t wait! Purchase your raffle tickets when you register for the event or buy them separately at any time. Raffle ticket holders need not be present at the event to win.
Fabulous prizes include…
- Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon gift box, with wine and homemade goodies, from Kaspars Catering
- Private billiards party at the Stimson-Green Mansion in Seattle
- One-year membership to Birch Road Cellar in Seattle
- One-night stay at Yakima’s historic Hotel Maison PLUS a private tour of their famous Temple Room
- One-night stay in Hotel Sorrento’s luxurious Ravello Suite in Seattle
- One-year Household Membership to the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture in Spokane PLUS a behind-the-scenes virtual tour
- Up to $1,500 towards event space rental at Seattle’s fantastic Washington Hall courtesy of Historic Seattle. Winner can choose between the Lodge Room (capacity of 150-300) or Ballroom (capacity 735 standing, 200 seated) for private parties, dinners, concerts, corporate events, and post-pandemic celebrations.
- … and more prizes to be announced!