Through your membership, you help us promote the use of Washington’s historic places, provide technical assistance to individuals statewide who are trying to save threatened landmarks, advocate, and offer education programs.
You can also give a gift membership at any level for that special someone who has everything. Gift memberships are a fun and easy way to spread the word of the Washington Trust’s work to safeguard Washington’s historic places through advocacy, education, collaboration and stewardship.
- The opportunity to be part of the preservation of Washington State’s historic resources.
- Advance notice, invitations, and discounts to Washington Trust events and programs around the state.
- Free annual tour of the historic Stimson-Green Mansion.
- A special invitation to our annual “Holiday Open House”, held at Seattle’s Historic Stimson-Green Mansion.
- Quarterly issues of Trust News — your guide to preservation issues in Washington State.
- A tax deduction — the Washington Trust for Historic Preservation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
You can become a new member of the Washington Trust or renew your existing membership using our secure online donation page. If you prefer to send a check or give credit card information over the phone, please contact Julianne Patterson at 206-624-9449 or by email.