Downtown Ellensburg | April 24-26, 2017
Mark your calendars - RevitalizeWA will take place April 24-26, 2017 in downtown Ellensburg! We are excited to work with the Ellensburg Downtown Association and local community partners to plan an excellent conference in this nationally-accredited Washington Main Street Community.
RevitalizeWA is Washington's annual statewide conference focused on historic preservation and economic revitalization. RevitalizeWA is brought to you by Washington State Main Street Program, Washington Trust for Historic Preservation and the Department of Archaeology & Historic Preservation.
Online registration has closed, but you can still register when you get to the conference.
When you arrive in Ellensburg:
Attendee packet pick-up (including the official conference program) and registration will be held at the Clymer Gallery & Museum, 416 N Pearl Street
in downtown Ellensburg:
- Monday, April 24, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednseday, April 26, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Room blocks are reserved at the following hotels for your convenience. A conference shuttle will be provided from the Quality Inn parking lot to and from downtown Ellensburg throughout the event.
|Holiday Inn Express
1620 Canyon Rd
1700 Canyon Rd
- Rooms available for $89 Mon. April 24 - Wed. April 26
- To book, please reference “Revitalize WA” or “Group Account No. 2804240”
- Room block expires April 16, 2017.
1722 Canyon Rd
- Variety of rooms available for $99-$117 Mon. April 24 - Wed. April 26
- To book, please call 509-925-7037 and reference “Revitalize WA”
- Room block expires April 3, 2017
Thank you RevitalizeWA 2017 sponsors!
(Click here for more information about conference sponsorship.)
Hashtag: Follow us via Instagram and Twitter using #RevitalizeWA
Twitter & Instagram: Follow us at @preservewa
Please email Breanne Durham
with any questions and stay up-to-date on all things RevitalizeWA by signing up for our email list: